1937 Karl Beiter founded a pattern shop in the cellar of his family home.
1941 built a new factory in the Lessingstraße. At this specific date there worked already 10 employees in the company.
1953 it was built an annex to the existing building.
1957 the activities were extended to the production of metal- steel- and plastic-patterns.
1984 the company moved to the current production site in the Scheerer Straße which was extended by an annex in 1992. At the same time an area of 2500m² was bought to clear a space for further expansions.
2005 the company´s name was changed in Beiter GmbH & Co. KG.
2010 the family enterprise was sold at Mr. Burkhart and Mr. Haga.
Beiter GmbH & Co. KG
Formen- und Modellbau
Scheerer Straße 7
Tel.: +49 (0) 7571 7202-0
Fax: +49 (0) 7571 7202-28